Sunday, September 16, 2012

When It all becomes Hazy !!!

Sunday morning and everything looks just so beautiful.. Bright sun, birds chirping, the cool breeze and then a good cup of tea! Waking up an having all of them together gave me a smile on my face. 
Its been a rough time and I feel miserable for it but again if I really see deep into things I realize what ever that happens is for a REASON! and you have to figure yours..

I wrote this the other day  -Today I understand how special you are to yourself! And we tend to forget this all the time! You are your biggest strength and No one can challenge that belief!!! and My friend commented that it reminded her of Buddhist philosophies.. So Have I started thinking to deep ? or the desire to find inner peace has become much stronger.. 

Happiness is what all of us fight for and to my surprise when we are actually happy we end up cribbing about small unwanted issues... And then continue to struggle for happiness.. The other day my friend was crying that how unhappy she gets with her bf sometimes and she weeps all night. Reason are always not that serious but what I see and they miss the point is when they get back home they have some1 beside them and I am staring at my ceiling and literally wanting to make those idiots realize that at least they have somebody with them and they not lonely like me ! I mean seriously who stares at ceiling at 2 or 3 AM !!!

The feeling is all hazy !! Standing in the crowd and still feel as if I am all alone and no one is around !! 

Everything I wrote I doubt make much sense but I feel like this inside for now ! HAZY !!!

Megha 


No comments:

Post a Comment