Saturday, September 21, 2013

Why don't you find your right meaning?

The story is always written well when it can give the right meaning at the right time. It’s like the fairy god mother who came for Cinderella’s rescue but had she got a little late then the meaning would have completely changed or maybe we never wished for a fairy god mother. Same goes for the stories we read in our daily lives.
I came across an interesting story today morning. Actually can’t call it a story it was more of a detail biography of a well known person but the way it was written was like a really weird story or if I may say not a pretty story. It started from birth and ended with death and this sounds very normal right now I am sure and you might think what I am talking about! But trust me it was the inner matter that made me laugh and at the same time I felt sorry for that person.
It started like a dream and ended into a nightmare. I mean such a deadly contrast. How beautifully the writer made that person live a life full of fame and at the same time full of shame!
Life is so unreal sometimes and when it is real we have people who write and make it unreal but there is always a catch in the unreal world it always fascinates the readers. It is like a drug that get’s them addicted to what has been written and believe in the make belief world.. Brilliant isn't it? Sure enough it is brilliant otherwise why would we have critics? I mean they love humiliating those ace writers who make a fantasy world for the people. I like to call the critics to be mother-in-laws no matter how good you are or how brilliant work you do they will take out some or the other flaws in what you have done! Luckily I am yet to face one (haha).
Looks like I completely lost the plot.. I apologize so let’s get back to the poor person who was made quite a scandal in the sweetest way possible. It started good I mean “name” (let me say name rather than person now) was born in “blank” place “blank” year and was the only legitimate child of “name’s” father!!! And now the real story begins.. then “name” was made famous but before that was pushed into some family scandals. And then came the D Day when “name” got married and had children and yet again another scandal and then to cut this whole story short poor “name” died a scandalous death!
Now let’s get back to what I wrote in the start “The story is always written well when it can give the right meaning at the right time”. Thinking what’s so right about the above story? Well many things I am sure were beautiful about “name’s” life and then many weren't.. And to our misery we humans only enjoy to read scandals more than the hidden true nature of a man. I mean not to say that I myself didn't want to read what happened at what age and time to “name” and believe you me I was more drawn towards the scandals then the achievement. And one realization after reading the whole of it including the good and bad aspects was buddy if you are FAMOUS you are gone!
I mean I am sure we all have scandalous lives and I really don’t want to be nice to us by saying  we don’t  but what is really nice about our lives is We are not FAMOUS!! And that makes us lucky actually extremely lucky.. I guess till the time I don’t do something extra ordinary or become a movie star nobody would know about my life other than my own people. But does that make us any less important? I doubt and I am feeling glad that I am not the topic for the critic or a baseless story or just entertainment.

I guess the story of “name” gave me the right meaning at the very right time! Why don’t you look for yours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment